Friday 5 December 2014

Assessment

This is my photos from the final assessment. I am happy with how the look went and although I had some issues with the hair around the padding staying in place I switched from geisha pins to curby grips which made the look more stable. We added some pearl hair accessories as a finishing touch to bring the look together. 




These are the photos of my design that my partner was the hair artist for. I feel that due to good communication between me and my partner this was a successful look. There were a variety of skills required such as creating a bun, french plaits, crimping and padding, however due to our communication I was confident that my partner had the skills to successfully pull off the look. I am so pleased with the end look and am very happy with how me and my partner worked together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment